Branding + Advertising
Disruption calls for innovation
Our experience includes:
- Legal issues relating to advertising and marketing campaigns
- Product placement
- Contra deals
- Legal clearances
- Third party supplier contracts including for content production
- Privacy issues
- Storage and processing of “personal information”
- Securing and protecting brands, logos, trade marks and other IP rights
- Commercialising IP rights
- Enforcing IP rights
We understand that, in an increasingly disrupted marketplace, competitive advantage can be delivered through new and innovative use of data, information, services and brands.
We work closely with clients in the branding and advertising sectors and other clients in relation to building their brands and marketing their businesses.
For more information about our IP practice, access our Practice Areas page.