Technology + Online
Blueprint Law has particular expertise in the technology sector
Our experience includes:
Advising in relation to software licensing and support arrangements
Drafting and negotiating software development, licensing, support and escrow agreements
- Drafting and negotiating hardware supply and maintenance agreements
- Drafting terms and conditions for online businesses
- Preparing documents for joint ventures, teaming agreements and commercialisation of software-based businesses
- Conducting website and business audits for legal compliance
- Advising on information security, data protection and privacy law issues
- Handling domain names disputes
- Preparing technology companies for sale
- IT outsourcing arrangements
We have considerable expertise assisting with all aspects of the provision of hardware and software, development services, cloud computing, outsourcing and online commerce.
We have also advised several IT consulting companies in relation to their contractual arrangements with customers - and our lawyers have in-house experience, including from working at international software companies.